Fields marked with an
* are required | Los espacios marcados con un * son obligatorios
District of Columbia
Antigua And Barbuda
Bosnia And Herzegowina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The
Croatia (Local Name: Hrvatska)
Timor-Leste (East Timor)
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
French Southern Territories
Heard And Mc Donald Islands
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Iran (Islamic Republic Of)
Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of
Korea, Republic Of
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Micronesia, Federated States Of
Moldova, Republic Of
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Sao Tome And Principe
Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
South Georgia, South Sandwich Islands
St. Pierre And Miquelon
Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
Syrian Arab Republic
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Trinidad And Tobago
Turks And Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands (British)
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Wallis And Futuna Islands
Have you taken any personality or spiritual gifts assessments before? If so, what did you score?
List some of your passions & skills. What energizes you?
Would you say God is the LORD of your life? If so, how long has this been true?
Now let's discover your divine destiny!
Remember: This is not a test. Guard yourself from making any moral or cultural judgements on the two extremes. In this inventory, everything from 10 to 1 is considered positive qualities that balance each other out. This should help you, answer according to what is true of you naturally; no matter the circumstance, instead of what you wish was or feel should be more true. Use this time to celebrate the unique combination of qualities that make you amazing! Have fun 🙂
Rank yourself between 1-10 for each of the following questions.
(10= Consistently to frequently true & 1=Infrequently to rarely true)
1. It is easy for me to make up my mind and move quickly into action.
2. I prefer to know just a few people well. I tend to feel drained after meeting new people in a group setting.
3. I believe existing concrete facts are your best indicators that an idea will work. I take things literally and at face value.
4. I am interested in things that are new and different. I often focus more on the future potential than the current reality.
5. Others would say I am very rational and not emotionally driven. I make decisions with my head based on logic.
6. I give a lot of consideration to feelings and emotions as I navigate my day-to-day life. I consider them a trustworthy guide.
7. It bothers me when the schedule is not decided, because it makes it hard for me to plan accordingly.
8. I find it hard to stay focused when the work place is not playful. I am more likely to get the task done if there is fun is mixed into the task.
9. I naturally see how others fit info the bigger picture and can take authority so everyone has direction. I can make decisions quickly.
10. People naturally look to me as the leader and follow me when I am in a group.
11. I often find myself doing the pioneering and foundational work to make new projects and ideas reality.
12. When a challenge or complicated problem is presented, others will usually ask me to help find a clear solution.
13. People often come to me for the spiritual insight and guidance that I gladly pass on. I love caring for others in this practical way.
14. I am naturally optimistic and enthusiastic about life and new opportunities.
15. I enjoy verbally inspiring individuals and groups to reach their potential.
16. I have strong beliefs and convictions that deeply influence my everyday life and decisions. I am not easily swayed by trials and opposing opinions.
17. I can easily communicate my opinions and beliefs with clarity and confidence.
18. I love learning and sharing my new knowledge with others.
19. It is hard for me to buy into change when the details are not clear and logical. I feel most comfortable when I have time to analyze the information presented.
20. When an event is being planned, I find myself resposible for the behind the scene details.
21. I often see truth that others fail to see and I challenge them to respond.
22. I feel compelled to learn as much as I can in order to get a better grasp on truth.
23. I find it easy to tell the difference between truth and error.
24. I am naturally sensitive and cautious with my words, non-demanding, accommodating, sympathetic, nurturing and tolerant of others.
25. I prefer to work behind the scenes supporting the work and ideas of others.
26. I see myself as a generous person, in spite of my own needs.
27. I find myself frequently praying for the needs of others.
28. I find it easy to empathize with other people and comfort those in need.
29. I always let love temper my actions and speech.
30. I am energized by being with people and normally love social events.
31. Others would say I am “reflective” or “reserved.” I need a lot of alone time to reenergize myself.
32. I would rather work on finishing an existing project than pioneering something new and undefined.
33. It is easy for me to see the big picture and pick up the motives, intentions and meanings behind what is being said and done.
34. When working to accomplish the set goals, it bothers me when others don't use common sense to achieve their part.
35.My priorites are very relationship-oriented and driven. I value my “people time” more than task completion.
36. I plan my schedule and to-do list to avoid rushing just before a deadline. I will often get finished with my responsibilities with time to spare.
37. Normally, I think change is fun and exciting so I easily adapt to whatever situation life throws my way.
38. I enjoy challenges and being productive especially if it involves problem solving.
39. When I see a task that needs to be accomplished, I naturally find myself taking charge, delegating and recruiting people to accomplish it.
40. It energizes me to lead new movements and visions.
41. I can easily recognize the unseen consequences when determining the next steps to take.
42. I find great satisfaction in caring for the spiritual needs of others and have been given the long-term responsibility to do so.
43. Other would say I am a natural motivator. I enjoy inspiring individuals and groups to their potential through teaching and mentoring.
44. When someone is discouraged, I am the first to help them focus on the positive side of the situation. I love to help others in difficult situations smile and laugh.
45. I am totally convinced God will fulfill all His promises even if I can't yet see the evidence.
46. I feel compelled to give others information about my set of beliefs with the intention of helping them follow a better path.
47. I enjoy explaining things to people so they can grow and mature.
48. It bothers me when things are not accurate, factual and precise because of the increased risk of falling into harmful pitfalls.
49. When there is a get together I normally take care of the details.
50. I often find myself challenging others to change and correct errors that are being made.
51. I enjoy categorizing and breaking up truths and concepts into smaller portions to better understand them.
52. I am sensitive to the spiritual motivation behind the words and actions of others.
53. I find comfort in routine. I tend to be uncomfortable with change unless I understand how it is going to affect me and others.
54. No matter how insignificant the task may seem, I love to help with my time and effort.
55. I look for ways to give to others without them knowing it was me.
56. My first response is always to ask God for guidance and help when new situations, opportunities and issues arise.
57. I enjoy helping people who others think are undeserving or beyond help.
58. I always apply biblical truth and principles regardless of how I feel and what I want.
59. I have a wide range of friends and would rather be in a group of people than alone.
60. Even though I like people, I enjoy things I can do on my own and often prefer to be alone because it gives me time to reflect.
61. I make decisions based on practical solutions so I need all the important details and supporting facts to do so.
62 Sometimes I think so much about new possibilities that it is difficult for me to stick to a particular plan.
63. I am naturally very task-oriented. I enjoy using logic and systems to find solutions in everyday life.
64. I strongly believe that telling the "cold truth" is insensitive and intolerant.
65. I find it hard to relax and play when my responsibilities are not taken care of and in order.
66. I feel like detailed schedules are restricting and pointless since things always change. I am more comfortable when I am free from all that obligation.
67. I am naturally resourceful, action-oriented, and forward moving. Others would say I am self-motivated and independent.
68. I easily see the big picture and how to motivate a group of people to make it happen.
69. I have a pioneer's heart and find it easy to adapt to different surroundings and cultures.
70. Others often come to me for advice and insight when they face difficult situations or have difficult decisions to make.
71. I am committed to helping others find their place of wholeness, abundance and fulfillment.
72. I am drawn to people and feel most appreciated when given verbal affirmation.
73. I am a natural encourager and influencer of people.
74. I am able to stay positive even when everything is going wrong. Deep down I naturally assume everything will work out.
75. I will always jump at the opportunity to share my testimony, personal experiences, and lessons learned.
76. I find it very satisfying to study and tell others what I learned.
77. I am naturally self-controlled, reliable, practical and reserved.
78. I easily see the best way things should be done and believe it would benefit everyone to do it that way.
79. I enjoy building others up and motivating them by explaining the truth in a compelling manner.
80. I have the ability and drive to learn new insights on my own.
81. When it comes to a moral issue, I think in terms of black and white instead of gray.
82. It really bothers me when harmony, unity and peace are not present so I rarely express my opinion strongly.
83. I love to find small things that need to be done and do them without being asked.
84. When I earn money, I always use some of it to help others.
85. I believe that prayer is the best way to help others and my actions reflect this belief.
86. Others would say I am naturally very caring and compassionate.
87. I enjoy helping others even if it means sacrificial giving of my time, resources and efforts.
88. I love when others around me succeed so I make it a point to learn their goals and ambitions.
89. I always try to make others feel loved by greeting them with a smile, being exceptionally courteous and by remembering their names.
90. I am naturally confident, strong-willed, competitive, and independent
91. I am naturally very verbal and fun-loving.
92. I am naturally analytical and inquisitive. My logical approach to life has helped to avoid trouble both for myself and anyone willing to listen.
93. I love nurturing and caring for people and do not need recognition to feel like it was valuable.
94. When others do excellent work and I often give them the praise and recognition they deserve.
95. I make a point to help build and maintain a positive work or social environment.
Send a copy of my results to the following email:
This person is my:
Ocean's Edge Mentor/ Teacher